Leaves and Lights
When Nathan and I got home from the ward Christmas party Chris had just come down from the roof. He had to sweep all the leaves off of it. He had also gone and found an inexpensive leaf blower. I understand. With 5 trees it is a huge job. Of course, you know how it goes. With the blower the boys thought it was fun to do the leaves. Nathan did the front and CJ part of the back. (Men and Boys and their toys!)
Chris was starving when I got home. I told him he should have gone to the party. He said "That quiche stuff doesn't fill me." I proceeded to tell him what we had and then he was upset. That is why he didn't go. He said if he had known what they were having he would have gone. Oh Well!
No comments:
Post a Comment