The stockings ended up on the couch this morning. Chris built a large fire and was afraid that he would catch them on fire. We didn't do presents this year. We decided as a family that we wanted to get a Wii. The only "presents" were in our stockings.
Here is our Wii fit and the Biggest Looser for Wii. We are really excited.
Here are the boys with the gifts from grandparents and their stockings.

I was really sad that Ann wasn't here. This is her first Christmas away from home. Christmas is all about family. On the tree was an envelope for me. She said her present was that she and Trevor were coming up. I had to pick them up at the Airport Sunday morning. Yahoo!! It isn't exactly Christmas, but close enough. I can't wait.
We finally had breakfast and headed down to the family room to try out the Wii. That is where we spent most of the day. We all weighed in and got our Mii's made. Here is Chris on the balance board.

And all tuckered out from the excitment and play.

No comments:
Post a Comment