BOM banner

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Chris and I both had to work today, but we got off early. Chris came and got me about 2:00. Came home and hung out with the boys and Andy. I couldn't decide what to do for dinner. We have never settled on a tradition for it. I had a free dinner on my card for our favorite Chinese resturant, so that is where we went. It was fun. I love Chinese food! The boys and Chris are getting so they like it more than they used to. Maybe we will make this our new tradtion.After dinner, we drove around to see the lights in town. This year we went out to Bloomington. We haven't been out there in a couple of years. We saw a Santa sleigh and reindeer on a roof from the distance, and went to check it out. It got our vote for the best decorations hands down. They had tons of lights as you can see from the picture. Chris wanted the sleigh on the roof, I want and am coveting their nativity. I LOVED IT. It was probably expensive, but I really want one. I had to take pictures of it. What do you think??? Great huh? The pieces were probably a good 2 ft tall, but not huge. They have tons of detail.

No comments: