Andy said that he was going to go to the airport with me this morning. I got up and got in the shower and he still wasn't up. I decided that he had changed his mind. He stays up till all hours most of the time. I went without him. I had made a pit stop in Mesquite and got a call from Ann asking where I was. I told her and they had just landed. She told me the wrong time. She forgot about the time difference. I told her I would get there as soon as I could. She said that they would go eat while they waited.
Since they were waiting for me I just picked them up at the curbside. Saved me the quarters for the parking meters. We just talked and visited on the way home. Ann has been dating him for over a year so he has been at several family events. We have talked a little, but there is always something going on. We are looking forward to getting to know him a little better, one on one. Trevor had never flown before and had been kind of nervous. He said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be :)
We got to the house about noon. Chris and the boys had stayed home from church. Chris had made Ann cranberry cookies. One of the other things that she had requested. Trevor liked them too.
Andy took Ann and Trevor over to Dixie rock to hike a little. Unfortunately, I had to go to work. I made the lasagna Ann wanted for dinner and they put it in the oven. They both said it was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment