Today we spent getting ready for Ann and Trevor to come. I had gotten paid early because of Christmas, and desperately needed to go shopping. I had no food in the house. I texted Ann and asked her if she had any requests. She wanted lasagna and baked eggs. Chris and I went shopping, and then we came home and worked on the house. I had been so busy getting ready for Christmas that it was a disaster. My friend Carole even came over and helped for a couple of hours. What would I do without good friends. Thanks!
The boys got gift cards for Barnes and Noble from their grandparents so we also took them over there to get books. Love bookstores. I could spend all week in one if I didn't have to go anywhere else, and be perfectly happy. I am so glad that all of my children are readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment