BOM banner

Friday, January 30, 2009

Shopping

Chris and I got up and got ready and went and ate breakfast with Paul and Tori again. We dropped Chris off at the hotel to bring Andy over to mom and dad's to get the boys. All of the guys were going out to the Naval base to see the ships. The girls were going shopping... I know, big surprise.

We went and picked up Kristen, Dawn and Ann at their house and then drove out to a large craft store. We were only there a few minutes. They looked like they were in the middle of converting over to a different kind of store. After that we ended up at A. C. Moore. Kind of like a Michael's, but that is their competition. We were looking for yarn.
This is only one aisle of yarn. I love looking at yarn. I love to imagine all the things that I can make from it. I didn't find what I was looking for, but did find some great sock yarn. I can't wait to knit it up.
This is a discussion on some patterns and yarn that Vicki found. She was looking for a blanket and yarn to do for her new grandbaby that is coming.

After the craft store we went to the mall and looked around. Victoria Secret, candle store, Penny's, Macy's etc. Of course that included a stop at the Starbuck's kiosk. Coffee for Vicki, smoothie for me and white hot chocolate for Ann.

No comments: