Mom, Vicki and Kristen go shopping every year on Black Friday. I got to go this year. Since I don't live by my family this was a real treat. Vicki and Kristen came and picked up mom and I at 6am. We went to Penny's first. I actually found several tops for just over $5 and a pair of dress jeans for $13. I was really excited about that. Mom, has a tradition to get their snow globe every year.
After Penny's we went to Dillards. Vicki and I split off and hit the tree/ornament section. I got several ornaments that were 50% off. What a deal! Vicki hit the girls department and got several things for her grand daughters. Then we went into the mall and went to Yankee Candle, Claires, Disney store, (a store like the Smarter Image), and Bath and Body Works. Mom got a killer deal there. She had 3 or 4 coupons, and she used them all. She walked out with a large bag of stuff and a gift bag that Vicki gave her the money for and it came to about $40. She bought me 2 new colognes. The one is midnight pomegrante and the other is vanilla noir. They are large bottles too. They will last for a long time.

By the time we finished with the mall we were really hungry. We went to mom's favorite resturant called the Silver Diner. The food was good. I had to have a picture of all of us. It took some manuvering, but we finally got us all in.

After breakfast we hit Hallmark, a music store and one other one that escapes me right now. We got home about 2:00.
While we were gone Chris, the boys, Dennis and Paul went to a model train museum. I will post the pictures that Chris took when I find them. They had one track and train all made out of Lego's. They don't make it anymore. They thought that that one was pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment