BOM banner

Friday, November 27, 2009

Breakfast and the Beach

This morning we got up and Dad and Mom took us all to breakfast at the diner. It was fun. The guys all had pancakes of various sorts. It was interesting to see what everyone chose. I am trying to watch my carbs, Chris is watching his fat and mom and dad are vegetarians! We all found something delicious.






In the afternoon mom, Kristen and Dennis took us to the beach. We have got to come back in the summertime so that we can play in the water. Neither one of the boys were brave enough to put their feet in this time. There is just something that is peaceful about water. I love watching the ocean, and taking pictures.






On our way back to the car we actually saw shops open this time. I had to have some salt water taffy. I love the stuff. I got a small bag with all kinds of flavors I hand picked. I gave some to the boys, but no one else wanted any. Unfortunately, I ate almost all of it. It was sure good though. When we were here in January all of the shops were closed, so we couldn't buy shirts. We went into one and Chris, CJ and I got Virginia Beach sweatshirts and Nathan got a tee-shirt. Now we are real tourists!

No comments: