My hair has been giving me fits for several weeks. It just won't cooperate and do the style that I have been doing. I decided that I needed a hair makeover, because I couldn't decide how I wanted to change it. Sydnee, one of the girls I work with, is an esthitician at one of the day spa's in town. She recommended one of the girls that she works with.
So today I went in and about the only instructions I gave her was to work around all the cowlicks that I have. She played with it a while and then started cutting. I really like it. It is pretty different for me. I doubt that I will be able to make it look like she did, but even if it is close I will be happy. It will take a little getting used to. She used totally different products and technique on my hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment