BOM banner

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Traveling to Virginia

This morning we left the house about 8:00 to travel down to Vegas to catch our flight. Everything went well. I couldn't believe sitting in the airport how many people were missing their flights though. It wasn't just a person here and there, but whole families. I guess that is part of traveling for the holidays.

While we were waiting for our flight in Vegas Chris taught me how to use Pandora on my phone. It is internet radio. What is so cool about it is that you can put in the artist's that you like and then it will play songs that are like that from different artists. If it plays something that you like you can give it a thumbs up and it will keep playing that kind. If you give it a thumbs down it doesn't play that piece anymore. Basically, you are creating your own kind of music station. It is SO cool. I played it so much I killed my battery. I love technology!

We flew into Atlanta and had just enough time to walk down 2 concourses to our gate. We waited about 2 minutes and our section was boarding. That is the kind of layover I love. We got into Norfolk about 10:30pm their time. Our brother-in-law Dennis was kind enough to come and pick us up. It was a long day.

No comments: