BOM banner

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to School Night

I did both of the boy's back to school nights tonight. I wish they wouldn't schedule of these kind of things on the same day. It makes it hard for the parents that have kids in different schools. We went to Nathan's 8th grade orientation from 6-7pm. They did a short presentation and then sent us to all the classes. I was really surprised that all he needs for supplies are pens, paper and a 1" notebook for science. That works for me.

We went to CJ's back to school night from 7-8. We again walked all of his classes and got his class lists. They had several group presentations from the teachers. He has the school supplies!

When we were done with both I was too tired to go shopping. I told the boys that we would do it tomorrow night. I need to go to Wal-Mart anyway.

No comments: