I can't believe summer is over. It goes so fast anymore. Although it seems that school is starting earlier and earlier each year.
CJ will be going with his dad in the morning. His bus leaves at 6:50. Chris will do like he did last year. He will take him to the bus stop, wait until it comes and then go to work. It helps get him there on time... This is his "I hate pictures look again". He wasn't really excited about school starting. It is the end of his freedom from homework.

Nathan, on the other hand, doesn't have to leave until 7:50 this year. He is only walking about 6 blocks. He is walking with JR and Jacob, two of his friends. I think that he is excited to begin a new phase of his life.
I can't believe what a difference school starting has made in my morning. I got up at 6:15 like I ususally do. I made the boys lunch, Chris' lunch because of the diet, my lunch for work, did the breakfast dishes, threw in a load of laundry and then got showed and dressed. I didn't walk in to work until 8:30. It is a good thing we have a flex schedule! I may have to rethink my morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment