BOM banner

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yard Sale Table

When I was coming home from work tonight I passed a yard sale about 1/2 a block from the house. I saw a table, and so I did a u-turn and went back to look at it. I asked how much the lady wanted for it and she asked me how much I would give her. I offered $10 because that is how much I had on me. She said done!

I fell in love with it. It is a sofa table and so it is about 29" tall. The drawers aren't real they are just decoration. It has a few scratches on it, but otherwise is in good shape. I can refinish it later if I want to. It isn't an expensive piece, but it goes with the dining room table and the love seat in the living room. I was pretty excited about it.

I like going to yard sales. Unfortunately, I usually don't have time and money at the same time. Maybe it is the possibilities that I like even more than the good deals...

No comments: