I decided a couple of weeks ago that if we were going to have guests over, that I would never be able to put them in the guest room. It is a mess! I have to admit most of it is my fault. I have my sewing machine in there and all of my scrap/knitting stuff. It ususally looks like a tornado has hit it.
I thought about solutions for about a week. I finally decided that I was going to move all of my stuff down into Ann's room. She is happy down in Arizona, and other than visiting, I don't see her moving home in the future. If I take her room over, the guest room will stay clean and ready. I talked to Chris and he was okay with the idea. I mentioned that I would probably move my computer down there too. It has been in the kitchen since we moved it. Then he got excited about it. He wants to put an informal table in here for breakfast.
Last weekend he and Nathan helped me get her bed out and put in the shed. This weekend I got all of her stuff boxed and packed. I bought primer yesterday, and am hoping to start painting this week. I am really excited about this. It will be a combination sewing/knitting/computer room.
No comments:
Post a Comment