BOM banner

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CJ's Birthday/Bank Party

Tonight was CJ's 12th birthday. I can't beleive that he is 12! The annual bank summer party was tonight. Since it was a bbq and swim party we celebrated there. We took the birthday cake! We opened presents before we went.
CJ mainly asked for books, legos and more books. He got 3 books, a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a white shirt.
He so loves his picture taken!
He needed a new church shirt. The old one doesn't fit very well and he will need it to pass the sacrament when he is made a deacon this week.
The party is always at Dan Strobel's house. He has an amazing pool. The kids love it!
Nathan was being really silly tonight. He sat on top for quite a while just playing in the water while the other kids jumped.
I was amazed that I actually got one of him in mid air.
CJ actually posed for this one!
This is Amy and I talking about our diets! Everyone else had hamburgers and hot dogs. I had grilled halibut. It tasted really good. I went in the kitchen and used the microwave and steamed some asparagus to go with it.

No comments: