Chris and I were hanging out this morning and he asked me if there was a reason that we were leaving Tuesday night on vacation instead of today. I said not really. He proposed we leave tonight if the flights looked good and I could get it off. I had the PTO to take. I texted my boss and she said it was fine. Looked at flights and they were open, although I had to change the route. We called his parents and they said it was fine. I spent the morning running around doing errands and laundry so we could go. Why is it so hard to get boys to pack? You would think I was asking them to do chores.
There was a storm coming in as we drove down to Vegas. The light was beautiful as the sun was setting at the same time.
You can see the storm moving in on this one. There was pretty clear sky further on the right. Huge banks of clouds on the left.
I absolutely loved this one. It reminded me that Heavenly Father is always there. Even if we are in the midst of a storm and trials. He is always there to shine his light and love. We just have to look and ask.
When we were getting ready to leave I told Nathan that he could sit up front. He was willing to sit in back. As tall as he is now, I fit better in back. I sat behind Chris so he could have the seat back and CJ sat behind Nath. When I bought this car I fit fine. I didn't think about my 3 guys. It is not exactly roomy!



No comments:
Post a Comment