BOM banner

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Family Cookbook

For the last several years I have been slowly working on a multi generational cookbook. I had one to the point I thought it was about 3/4 of the way done. Yesterday when I was working on our blog book I decided to look at it again. It was the victim of a computer glitch or something. The index is there, and all of the recipe titles, but the recipes themselves are gone. I almost cried. It had been a lot of work.

When I really started thinking about it again I decided maybe it was a blessing in disguise. I decided to reformat the whole thing so it could hold mor recipes in less space. I also decided to add recipes from Ann and Kasandra who are now adults and cooking in their own homes. With their recipes it will be five generations of cooks. How awesome is that?

Unfortunately, now I have to recon tact everyone again to get their recipes again. Fair warning family, I'll be calling!

No comments: