BOM banner

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Home For Good

Chris is finally home for good.  All together he has been gone almost a month.  I'm glad he could be there for his family, but we are glad he's home.  He was supposed to arrive in Vegas at 1:30.  They are an hour different in time right now.  I figured if I left right after sacrament at 12:30 I should be right on time. 

He texed me just as I was on the outskirts of Vegas.  His plane landed about 20 minutes early. It figures.  I just picked him up at arrivals.  He got in the car and we drove home.  He wanted to stop and eat, but I had zuppo toscano soup in the crockpot and lasagna for the oven.  He decided that sounded better.  We got home just in time to put it in the oven for dinner.

No comments: