BOM banner

Monday, December 24, 2012

New Wreath

About 10 years ago my sister Kelli made me a Christmas wreath that I have loved.  This year as I looked at it I realized it was time for it to retire.  It had seen its last Christmas. 
Michael's was having a 50% off sale and so I went looking and couldn't find one that spoke to me.  I had seen a how to on Pinterest for making your own ornament wreath.  A couple days before that I had been in the dollar store and noticed that they had a lot of ornaments.  I decided to make my own.

I started it before Chris came home, but ran out of ornments.  With one thing and another it took me until this morning to finish it.  We couldn't use the dining room table because I couldn't move it.  It only had two rows of ornments on, and they were not that stable yet.  I promised that I would finish it so we could have the table back.

It turned out really well considering the burned fingers and not having enough of one of the smaller sized balls (sold out).  I just will tell people not to look too close.  I think it looks great on the door.  Not too bad for my first one.

No comments: