BOM banner

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mom Weidman Passed

This has been the craziest day!  This morning Chris and I were up.  I was putting potatoes in the oven for the ward Christmas party tonight.  We got a text from his sister Kristen that his mom had taken a turn for the worse and that they thought she was passing.  We were blown away.  Chris refused to believe it.  Within about 20 minutes she was gone.  It was such a surprise. 

Chris feels so bad for coming home right now.  He would have never left if he had known she was going to go so quickly.  We got on the internet and got him a flight out of Vegas.  Nothing leaving from St George today.  Nathan and I drove him down. 

We left CJ at home to man the potatoes for the party.  We got back right after the party started and made an appearence.  Not easy to have Christmas spirit when you feel like crying. 

Love you mom Weidman.  We are going to miss you, but I'm glad that you are not in pain anymore. 

The one thing about mom passing that makes me smile is the reunion that she is having with her family right now.  I know that Mitchell and Michael were there to greet her along with her parents.

No comments: