BOM banner

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Arizona Mills

Mom called me when I was ready to leave Thomas and Jer's and said that she and Kelli were getting ready to go out to AZ Mills and asked if I wanted to go.  I told her sure.  I had heard of them, but never been there.  Kelli wanted to go to the Penny's outlet.  I thought I might see if I could find a sport coat for Nathan while we were there.  This mall is huge.  About 6 of ours would fit into this one.  They even have an aquarium in there. 

While we were walking around, we came upon this huge sandcastle.  I had to take pictures.  They said that they used 75 tons of sand and 300 man hours.  It was amazing.




We didn't have any luck finding flannel sheets or a suit coat at Penny's.  We went to a couple of more stores to look.  Ended up at Burlington Coat Factory.  I found a slim 38 jacket that fit Nath for $70.  I couldn't believe that he is in a 38.  Way bigger than I would have guessed. 
By the time we were done walking around the mall I was in so much pain from my knee, I wanted to cry.  We only walked around for about an hour and a half.  We didn't really do that much.  If I can't do this I don't know how I'm going to go back to work. 

No comments: