BOM banner

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Formal Clothes Shopping

Tonight Nathan and I went out to find him clothes for the dance. Went to JC Penny's. That is where we got his dress slacks. We were looking for a jacket for him to wear. No such luck. They only had 1 that fit, but the sleeves were just right. In a couple of months they would be too short.

I suggested trying a vest. They had several really nice ones. He liked this one with the lapels.
                              
Next we looked for a shirt. His neck is 14 1/2". Jaeden's dress is purple and black. The smallest purple shirt we could find was a 15 1/2". It's hard being tall and skinny! The shirt is a med grape color. I'm hoping it will go okay.

                                    

The tie he picked out is black, silver and purple diagonal stripes. Can't wait to see him all decked out.





No comments: