BOM banner

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Senior Ball

Tonight was Senior ball. They were gone most of the day. Nathan left at 9:00 to go hiking. Afterwards they went to JR's to watch movies. About 6:00 I called Jan Owen to see if I could help at all. She was making them dinner. She said everything was taken care of. I felt really bad that I hadn't thought of offering help earlier.

I decided that I would go over and take pictures for them. I hadn't heard that anyone was doing that. We couldn't afford to have dance pictures anyway.

Dinner was at 7:00. Patrick came to our house to get ready. The boys were so cute.
                          
Here are individual pictures of all the couples.
Nathan and Jaeden

Patrick and Daniela

J.R. and Debony
Here are all the girls. I was impressed with how beautiful they were.

                              
All the guys looking debonair.
                            
Table setting looking gorgeous.  Jan made salads, pot roast, mashed potatoes and carrots, and cheesecake for dessert.

JR's aunt went to the dance and took a few more pictures.
Nathan had a great time. I guess we are getting into the dating world again. CJ will be dating in 6 months.

No comments: