On our way out to the car Kelli got a phone call from Thomas. They were around the corner at the theater to see "Rise of the Guardians". This is the first movie Jer has seen in 6 months. It was really good. After the movie we all went across the street to Ross. I needed to find CJ some new tennis shoes. It was fun all shopping together for a while. We found him tennis shoes and a wallet, Nathan sunglasses and me boots.
I have been looking for short boots to go with jeans for a couple of years. I either can't find what I want or can't afford what I find. I decided to look while we were there on a whim. I found a black pair of suede ones. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. I wasn't going to get then, but CJ talked me into it. He told me they were really cute and that I wouldn't find a deal like that again. He was right. They were only $18. I love them.
The boys had to call me over to see this table. They thought it was the most interesting table they had ever seen. Nathan said he couldn't picture what kind of decor it would go with. That was incompressible.
After Ross Jer was done. Thomas took her home. Hayden had asked her if the boys could spend the night. She said yes. We went back to moms for a while. Ann had called me and told me to come into work about 5:30 so I could use her discount. She was off at 6:00. I wanted to buy some Torani syrup on sale. We did that and then went over to her place. Trevor came over and we met Charlie, her dog. What a character he is. He was bounding around the room like a rabbit. Sharing his attention with everyone.


We visited a while and then I took the kids over to Thomas and Jer's and dropped them off for some cousin bonding time.

No comments:
Post a Comment