BOM banner

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

Here we are again having Thanksgiving apart from Chris. Last year he couldn't get off work. This year he is spending the time with his mom in the hospital. We want him there, but it is still hard.

We got to my sister Kelli's about 11:30. Ann was all ready there. So were Trent, Kasandra and Lily. We all said hello and visited for a while. I had taken my camera so I could take pictures of the kids as a Christmas gift. The boys and I took Logan, Victoria and Lily down to the park at the end of the block. We were gone for about an hour. Here are a few of my favorites
                                     
                                          
                                      

Came back to the house and visited for a while longer while the rolls and broccoli casserole finished baking.

We had a very untraditional Thanksgiving dinner, grilled steaks, scalloped potatoes, broccoli casserole and rolls.
We didn't do anything real amazing. We watched tv and talked. I'm so grateful for my family and that we can spend time with them. It's hard being so far away sometimes.

No comments: