The boys and I were getting ready to leave the dentist this afternoon when Nathan got a phone call. I seemed a bit put out which is very unusual for him. I ask him if everything was okay. He said his friend James Suen had volunteered him to take someone to Senior Ball. She has only lived here a couple of months and doesn't really know anyone.
I told him even though James volunteered him he didn't have to do it. He said it was fine. It would be fun. I asked if he knew her and he said a little. Her name is Jaeden.
I asked him if she was cute. He shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know (non commental to avoid teasing). I said if he didn't know there was a problem.
I have been after him to shave for the last week. He is starting to look really shaggy. CJ piped up and ask him if she was cute enough to shave for. He turned pink and we had to laugh.
The dance is Satuday and is a formal. Not a lot of time to get ready and make plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment