BOM banner

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloweenie

Man, Chris and I are getting old!  We ended up not doing anything this year.  I was a party pooper and decided I wasn't up to going to a Halloween party on crutches.  Chris wasn't in the mood either.  CJ was at school working on the play.  Tomorrow is opening night. 

Nathan had dressed up and said he was going to go and hand out candy.  We bought a huge bowl worth.  At the last minute he decided to go the JR's party instead.  No one came to our door all night.  I'm sure they were all at the truck or treat.  We both sat and read and watched TV.  Sad?

Nathan came to the house with a couple of his friends.  They stopped for a pit stop.  They had gone to another neighborhood to trick or treat.  Chris gave all of them a big handfull of candy each to help get rid of it.

Nath said he didn't know what he was.  Just dressing funky.  He made the bow tie out of one of Chris' regular ties.  Talented boy. 

No comments: