Chris, mom and I got up this morning to go to New Harmony to the apple festival. We invited the boys, but Nathan was going hiking with his Sadie's date and CJ had a friend come over to play Xbox.
The weather was beautiful up there. I think in the next couple of weeks the leaves are going to start turning. I saw a couple of trees that were yellow.
We bought jam, cider and a box of apples. We had planned on getting Fuji, but they didn't have anymore. We ended up buying Cameo. Chris and I both hadn't had one before. Very similar to a Fuji in taste. They were wondeful. Cool and crisp from being outside.
Came home and turned around and went to Taste of Dixie. It ended up being nothing. It was free to the public, but nothing was going on but business booths. They had lots of resturants there, but they were to buy food from. I had bought Chris and mom tickets for last night for the food demos. I think that is where all the food was.
We just came home and had lunch instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment