BOM banner

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday/Mom's Visit

I went in early and worked until 5:30 today.  I was working extra hours because my mom is coming for a visit.  With my surgery I didn't have any time and so I am only taking a half day tomorrow. 

Mom got into town about 5:00.  When we got home she had gone to take her friend that came up with her to her sisters house.  When she got to the house we all went out to Buca Di Beppo for my birthday dinner.

Chris had a lasagna that was at least 4" high, the boys shared a pizza and mom and I shared chicken saltimboca.  Yummy!

                                  

Came home and opened my presents.  Chris got me an iPad and purse to carry it with, the boys a $25 iTunes card, mom a cool bracelet that I can interchange the beads for and Jer sent up a really cool version on Monopoly.  I don't know where she found it but I love it.



Chris had my traditional lemon sour cream pie waiting for me.  We were all so full from dinner no one had room.  We decided to save it for tomorrow night.  I had tons of Facebook birthday wishes that made me feel the love too.

No comments: