BOM banner

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Chris in Phoenix Oct 16-21st

16th Chris left this morning for Phoenix.  Ann has been going through some hard things and needed her dad. 

17th Chris took Ann's dog Charlie for a run.  They had a blast.  They are new best friends.


After Kelli and Scott got off work he went over to visit with them and the kids.

18th Today Ann had a major panic attack at work.  Ann had her boss call Chris to meet her at the ER.  She is doing fine, but I had to post this conversation.  I copied it off of Chris' Facebook status.  I thought it was hilarious.

Ann: You know what is sad?  Snakes.  They are just face with a tail." 

Chris- So I not fully realizing she was talking through the drugs they gave her was sitting there talking to her trying to analyze what she was saying to me.  "Well Ann, they really aren't just that - they have a lot inside of them."  and I babble on until I realize that this can't be a serious conversation and she is sound asleep.  Yeah, it was one of those moments.

19th Ann took her dad to a Brazilian resturant as a surprise.  They were so excited.  Chris said the salad bar wasn't that great but the meat was fantastic.  That is why he goes anyway so it was all good.

20th Chris and Ann spent the afternoon at Thomas and Jer's.  They ordered pizza for dinner and just hung out with the family.  Chris hadn't been down there for a couple of years so it was good to catch up.

                   Kelli, Ann, Suzi (in front), Trevor, Scott, Mom and Jer

Hayden talked Chris into playing X-box with him. 
21st  Chris came home today.  He walked in right after we got home from church.  It was good to have him home again.

No comments: