BOM banner

Monday, October 29, 2012

Holy Ghost

Tonight our FHE lesson was on the Holy Ghost.  Tonight I feel so blessed to have the gift of the Holy Ghost.  It has been such a blessing in my life.  There have been so many times that I have received comfort, inspiration and needed personal revelation. 

For those that read my post on surrendering to Heavenly Father's will, I want you to know that I have had peace.  We still don't have a job, but I'm okay with that for now.  I have received that peace and reassurance multiple times that things will be okay.  I'm just grateful for the reassurance from my Father that he has things in hand.

We also talked about gifts of the spirit.  I felt a confirmation from the spirit of two of those gifts that I have been given.  I have been given the gift of faith.  I have know from a very early age who my Heavenly Father was and that his church was on the earth.  I have never doubted that.  I am so grateful for the testimony that I have and for the sustaining power that gives me through my trials.  I also feel that I have been given the power to heal, to a certain extent.  I am not a doctor, but I feel that I have helped many people over the years with back and shoulder massages and getting rid of headaches.  I have never trained.  Most of what I do has come from the spirit teaching me.  I am grateful that I can do some small part to help other people. 

This lesson was a great reminder to me how blessed I am.  That I am greatful for.

No comments: