As soon as were were done with dinner the guys got their shoes on and got ready to go. CJ was being picked up, and Nathan and Brianna were picking up Jordan and his date.
Hoodies and jeans are the traditional attire for Sadie's. CJ's partner for the dance, Sadie made their hoodies. I thought they turned out really cute. It was supposed to be a Halloween theme. Black hoodies and orange print works. Brianna and Nathan just used ones they had. I insisted on a quick snapshot with my camera phone.
Chris gave them $40 for pictures at the dance though. I got a quick one of both couples. They all left a few minutes before 8:00. Mom and I read and talked while they were gone.
CJ came in right before 10:00. We asked him if he had a good time and he was really enthusiastic. His whole face lit up. I haven't seen him that excited in a long time. He had a lot more fun than he thought he would. He said that he thought they had a good turnout. He thought there were about 100 people there. He said he danced almost the whole time.
Neither of the boys got pictures. They were $25 a couple and they only had the $40. They said they wouldn't let them do more than one couple at a time. I think that price is over the top. Kids are not made of money. I was so glad that I had taken a picture before they left.
Chris told me this morning that I didn't need to wait up for them. I very firmly told him yes I did. That is my job as a mom. I want to talk to them when they get home and I want them to know that I will be waiting for them. Help keep them honest!


No comments:
Post a Comment