Chris did PF Chang's Shanghi beef for dinner tonight with rice. We love that one. It is great that they have them in the frozen section at the store. We don't live near one of their resturant's and this is the next best thing.
We had my birthday pie for dessert. 2 years ago when I requested that CJ and Chris were not real thrilled with the idea of lemon pie. Nathan and I ate that one by ourselves. Last year they both decided to try it and decided it was pretty good. Tonight I divided it into 8 pieces. We all got one. Everyone was moaning with pleasure. Chris asked for another piece of the 3 remaining. The rest of us divided the other two. We demolished that pie in about 15 minutes. There were not even many crumbs left. It went too fast to get a picture! Mom loved it as much as we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment