BOM banner

Friday, October 12, 2012

Shopping with Mom

I worked my half day and then Chris came and got me.  On the
way home he asked me what the plan was.  I told him that I needed to go shopping for a couple of things.  I wanted to go to Michael's, the dollar store and Walmart.  He said that he would let me do that with my mom.  Too many places listed.

We went to a new sandwich place called Camilla's.  We got a half sandwich and soup.  It was really good.  Unfortunately I couldn't find their coupon when I looked. 

We went to Michael's first.  I was looking for glass ornaments and ornament hangers for Christmas gifts.  They had the ornament hangers for $3.99.  I need 6 of them.  3 for work and 2 for the ladies I VT and my companion.  Maybe I can find them at the dollar store.  They had all of the glass ornament shapes but the one I wanted.  I want the teardrop.  I will have to check back.  They are just starting to get stuff in. 

Mom and I also found some beads for my new bracelet.  I was so excited.  I found a set with a plane, suitcase and a camera.  I couldn't pass that one up.

We went to the dollar store and bought glitter for my ornaments and 5 Christmas village houses for my new Halloween village. 

Then on to WalMart.  There we got paint for the village and spider web, more beads for my bracelet and a couple of pairs of new jeans.  It was so cool just to go shopping and have lunch with my mom.  I wish I could do it more often.   I don't want to leave St. George, but I sometimes really wish my family was closer.  It is so fun to go shopping with another woman.  My friend Carole and I have a hard time scheduling time with both of us working.

No comments: