Chris told me the day before I had surgery that CJ had been invited to Sadie's. I replied that he wasn't 16 yet and couldn't date. He acknowledged that.
He said he thought we ought to let him go to the dance only. He is old enough to go to church dances. This one is at school. The high school dances in Utah tend to be an all day event. If she was willing to just go to the dance then he thought we should let him go. This would be the exception to the rule. He still not dating!
It has taken him this long to let us know it was okay with her. Nathan told us this morning he was just invited. It will be his first official date.
This is really strange. All of a sudden to have dating teens in the house. A new phase of life I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment